The At Home Business Owner Database is a prospect-targeting database that identifies over 9 million business owners, operators and self-employed professionals and links them to their home addresses and their household demographics. The database was created to provide a more seamless way to identify qualified individuals who would be likely to respond favorably to offers for certain high-value goods and services if they were to receive an offer at home. These goods and services include:
- Personal wealth and asset management services
- Premium retail products
- Second mortgages and mortgage refinancing
- Credit products
- Office products, supplies, category-specific products
The At Home Business Owner Database provides information on the type and size of businesses, along with key demographics about the professionals' households. Each piece of identified information, such as revenues and NAICS classification of business, is linked with estimated home value, income and over 500 other demographic attributes. The database is enhanced with variable attributes that are appropriate for clients and specific campaigns, and can include multi-channel contact information such as address, e-mail and phone number.
The At Home Business Owner Database is one of the Semcasting Affluence Indicators – which provide a 360-degree perspective of household affluence across the United States. When selecting prospects for particular products or services, accurate data is imperative to creating effective predictive models for direct marketing campaigns.
This combination of data also enables more precise selection and targeting with analytics through Semcasting's On-Demand Targeting. On-Demand Targeting streamlines the data preparation process and automates the predictive analytic process, making predictive modeling a practical option for any marketing campaign and any budget.
- Links business owners and self-employed professionals to their home addresses
- Identifies qualified individuals likely to respond to offers for high value good and services
- Enables marketers to reach this select group of professionals at home where they are more likely to have the time and inclination to review direct mail
- Non-profit Organizations
- Financial Services